Saturday, August 26, 2006

LAZY MORNING

A Saturday off! And I got to sleep in. Instead of getting up at 5 a.m. I rolled out a a quarter to 9. The Cat of cats was not pleased - her breakfast was shamefully late.
I have been popular this a.m. The Blood drive people called ( I go in on Monday evening) and a good friend rang. Unfortunately it was to make sure I was okay. The title of my last entry worried her. As a librarian I should have referenced it. It was a shorten quote from a song from Disney's Alice in Wonderland - not a cry of unrest. I am bad.
My sister's birthday is coming up and my Dad & I might go in together with a gift. So today we will put our heads together and try to think of something wonderful. It is very hard to choose a gift for a legal eagle.

On the knitting side I have also been bad. I got the HP socks & bag wraped up but forgot it Friday morning - so delivery will be Monday. And the posse socks are mocking me. Missed the party and the 2nd sock is still a only a yarn dream.
I am at the point that my mind has started to plan out another all together different project.

That's about it for now. A day of utter laziness awaits.
Libraryminion
P.S. Here is a pic of the poor hungry (HAHA) cat.

No comments: