Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday Off!

Well I had Saturday duty at the library so Monday is mine. I am off to the UPS store. Yes I really did get a package put together for my SP8. It is the Taste of the 5 Senses series I am sending off. It has a tortilla soup mix, dried blueberries, biscotti, lavender chocolate, a fruit & nut bar, dipping spice (for adding to olive oil), and a large bag of See's sugar sticks. I was carefully supervised while packing it up.

The best news to day is that the flowers actually got to my SP8 only one day after her birthday. Hurrah!

I am making some progress on my posse socks but it is slow going.
Well I am off to deal with shipping - maybe later the pics.

Some time later ......

Well, I have sent off the package run several errands & still can not load pics to this entry. So I will post as is and add them Tuesday.

Libraryminion

No comments: