Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The flowers that brighten the fall - Tra La

Ever had a morning that lasted too long. From the commute to work onwards. Well this morning was endless in my opinion. I needed a treat. So to avoid the calories that linger, I went for flowers.


I went for an autumn colorway* with deep maroon dahlias and two sprays of orchids for some yellow heat. The rose was tossed in by the florist. Good people are out there. My co-worker Paul, seems to be having a slow start today as well.

I just got a email yesterday that my Hot Socks pal has already shipped off her package to me.
That is one very together lady. What a wonderful thing to look forward to - yarn & caffeine!

I am still inching along on my purple & gold socks. I think I will be avoiding using size 1 needles for awhile.

Have a good day - Libraryminion

*She always tries to get some knitting related term squeezed into her posts. In reality she should just be trying to get in some knitting - Purlpaw

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Believe it or not, your package should be waiting for you when you return home from work. (Bet you wish you had today off HUH?) I can't wait until you get it! I sure hope you like everything I picked out. :-)