Saturday, December 05, 2009

Snowfall & sneaks

Well a few surprises yesterday.

The first was a snowfall in Houston. It turned out an very nice early Christmas surprise. I managed to actually snapped a bit of proof. Snow on the banana tree. It is a bit hard to see but it happened.

My second surprise was not a nice one . Some one without much holiday spirit walked off with my Christmas catus. The plant, the pot and the water dish were all taken. I ask the apartment management promised that they would keep an eye open but there is little hope of it turning up. All that is left is a few broken of stems and old pictures.


After 8 plus years I will really miss that plant.









I finish off the multi colored Donatella wrap. What's really nice is that I have a lavender shirt that just matches the part of the yarn.
Now I just have to finish off some more scarves for the garden fund.

No comments: