Monday, May 08, 2006


Honk Honk - Beep Beep
As people will often point out life happens. At the moment it isn't small things that I am focusing on but two rather large items. One is a new car and the other (coming along for the ride) is the loan to go with it.

Just before Easter, my sweet Prizm was turned into a piece of metal origami.
Since I live in a city that considers public transportation a passing fancy, a replacement was required. Especially with what it costs to get a rental car on short notice.

My new acquisition is a silver gray Toyota Corolla. I am going to call her Minnie(as in Mouse).* The loan will have no name, only a gloomy presence lurking in my financial life.

Take care and drive safe - Libraryminion

* Sounds like it's time for a road trip!
I'll bring the snacks. - purlpaw

1 comment:

Big Ben said...

Save the enviroment, take public transit. If not I recommend Toyotas. 4Runner guy here.