Wednesday, August 16, 2006


PLAYTIME

I have been playing with a new toy!

The bright new treasure is a Creative Zen Nano Plus mp3 player.* And itÂ’s RED!

I enjoy listen to audiobooks from the library and in order to play them I needed something other than my little Disney Mix Stick player. I can download the books from Netlibray through the public library's site. The only problem is my home machine is a Mac and so I have to use a computer else where to get started.(I bet you all can guess where).

Back to the player; it is great so far. My only challenge is the controls are much smaller and the digital view screen for the menu has very tiny type. What is really neat is I can import directly from a CD player as well.

On the knitting front I have been a lazy lazy girl. Ah well, tonight I go to get my hair done so I will be able to knit on the LYS sock pose project.

I am trying to sort out a way to send my SP8 spoilee some flowers for her birthday. British florists speak a different jargon on their sites. And it seems that no matter which site I try it will arrive after her BDay. I am trying to use Flora2000.com ; so cross your fingers & wiggle your toes.

Have a pleasant day - Libraryminion

*Really the woman can barely use her work phone - purlpaw (There was to be a cleaver iof me. Unfortunately for you it is playing hide & seek. / purlpaw)

No comments: