Thursday, June 28, 2007

The good, the bad & the chicken.

The students are still on break here, so weeding and reports rule the day.
I cheered up my indoor view with some glittering window flowers.

They are getting a lot of smiles from co-workers. Had special delivery today, an item I got on Ebay. I have increased my flock of milk glass chickens. Isn't she a beauty!









I also managed to send off my swap package. With one glitch - the card I had planned to enclose managed to leap out. I will send that on separately & include a bonus gift as well.Oh, here's what the mosaic socks are looking like:

I' m very glad the yarn is not a heavy as it has gotten rather warm. In fact the cat act like she wants to store her fur till fall.

That's all for now. Take care. P.S. The bad new is that I am now facing cataract surgery & getting a crown for a cracked tooth.

No comments: