Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's swapping time again.

It's the quarter break at the college where I work. That means the library is actually quiet.


I am catching up on reports and cataloging. But best part is that with fewer visitors, I can set my own pace.


So in between paper pushing, I'm clean up my office space. Tossing out dated materials, scrubbing down desk & computer surfaces, & hauling home some of the "stuff" that has piled up.The cat has been very entertained by the bags of strange things coming through the door.


I have just signed up for a new swap on Swapbot. This one involves hot beverages and paper napkins. Yes really. It should be fun. I know a great store for unique napkins.


On the needles right now is a pair of socks in a multi colored yarn of purples, greens, & blues. It is knitting up almost mosaic like.


Take Care.


No comments: