Sunday, October 07, 2007

Filled with spooky goodness

My dear SP spoiler is the champion of holiday themed boxes.

Here's the box. And look what's inside.

This gal put a party in a box.
First there is a great set of cookie cutters and Halloween sprinkles:


Then the right party flare to set the mood. A mug (must buy some cider), party napkins (who's been reading my blog) and very clever dish towel:


For party 'games', DIY pumpkin kit with yarn & pattern:


Finally a card with scary sounds and a special pumpkin ornament:
What else can I say but - THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

2 comments:

Penelope Bagman said...

You're welcome. It was fun planning a pressie for someone with the same fave holiday as myself.

Nancy said...

I saw your post on my blog! How exciting that you made a comment! I don't play bridge much anymore - can't find 4 people at the same time. The dog was a stray I picked up last year - a rat terrier we call Katy. Charles is devoted to her. She gets along with the cat OK.