Saturday, October 06, 2007

Gifts from the Great Pumpkin via my Secret Pal

It came Friday. Sporting a sassy and cute pumpkin on the label.
A box of wonderful surprises from my dear SP11!

Unfortunately I am at work this Saturday - so pictures and details of all the goodies will not be posted till this evening.

Friday also brought the good news that my spoilee finally laid her hands on the package I sent. I tried to be cleaver and used FedEX, so that there would be less worries. Ha, Ha, Ha. I ended up playing junior detective via phone in tracking down its touch down site.
Let me warn everyone phone calls to FedEX will cause your mind to numb up. In the end it turned up in an apartment complex's front office. I plan to send out a bonus gift to my spoilee to make up for all the upset she went through.
More on the box of joy later.

No comments: