Friday, January 25, 2008

Is the week over yet?

This is how I should have spent this week - sleeping!

Lots of character building experiences at work and in general.

On the home front the Cat of cats had to be secured twice due to pest control & apartment repair issues.

The weather has been awful. I am bummed out about my lack of financial health.

The price of gas is making me consider walking to work.

But than weather issues & my lack of fitness makes that plan laughable.

To top off the joy, I am now frogging my mermaid gloves due to a knitting meltdown.

The one bright spot is an upcoming knitting retreat in Rockport and the dark chocolate I have stashed away a kitchen cupboard.

I hope everyone has a peaceful and restful weekend.

P.S. I am trying to focus on pleasant thoughts today. To share the happy thoughts here is where you can finally see my Nashville vacation photos - http://picasaweb.google.com/purlpaw/MyNashvilleVacation

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lynne in MI said...

Your pics from the trip look lovely. I especially liked the ice sculpture sheep.