Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I finished my equilateral socks!!! And there is enough yarn left that the Cat of Cats may just be getting herself a new catnip mouse. (Shhh don't tell.) I got the news that my secret pal receiver her first package. So far so good. There is a second one traveling to her as I type. If the knitting gods are kind it will be waiting for her when she comes back from her vacation.
I am about to start my Sock posse project with my LYS - Yarntopia. It is new shop in Katy. It's been such a nice treat not to have to travel cross county to get a yarn fix.* Although I make a point of taking a good look at my stash before going over.
My lunch time is just about over so I have to leave the post short today.
Take care - Libraryminion
*Better yet it's not far from a discount liquor store. Nothing goes with knitting like a Mimosa . . . purlpaw

No comments: