Friday, June 02, 2006

Oh Goody, Goodies
(And on National Doughnut Day)

Thanks to a package from across the pond I am ending this week on a high note.
My sensational Secret Pal has turned out to be a true master of the art of surprise.
Even the Cat of cats agrees.

Let me give you a run down of the haul:
One luxurious Glitter Bubble Bar from Lush.
One tempt-a-lious bar of organic chocolate - - with caramel.
Not one but two, two hanks of Lasso from Colinette.
A multitude of sweet confetti pigs.
Plus a heart warming note from her ownself.
Now who is the luckiest Texas girl in SP8!!!! Now don't take my word for - I got pictures.


Getting this package just seem to start the Karma ball rolling.

At lunch I was able to download a new show from one of my favorite knitting pod casts.

Later on I was a part of a successful birthday surprise for a coworker. He never saw it coming, and all the gifts & food were a hit. I gave him an electric ice cream maker. If I am lucky I will be receiving a sweet reward down the line.

The topper for the day was when stopped by the ever dependable traffic jam, I ended up next to a whole field of wild sunflowers. As I have mentioned its the small things that can get you smiling.

I would like to end this entry with special thanks to my Secret Pal & a wish for
each gentle reader out there to have a wonderful weekend. - Libraryminion
P. S. I have muzzled purlpaw - no smart remarks today. Instead here are pics of my recently finished socks -
ALMOST DONE. . .


No comments: