Tuesday, May 16, 2006

SHOPS & A SHOCK
I treated myself to some fun after work yesterday.
First I went shopping for my SP8, and second went to Yarntopia for my ownself.

I now have a good number of fun items to ship off. I have set up a mini production line in my living room. The cat of cats was very diligent about her inspection duties, but in end all got her approval. (Thanks fuzz bucket.*) Today I will pick up some postal friendly boxes and the supply line will be up and running. Now don’t be concerned about SP8 having to wait too long - I am posting some very cool cards today.

The trip to my lys was to pick up the yarn for the sock posse the shop has started. It is a beautiful colorway made just for the shop. I still haven’t quite decided on the pattern to use. I would like the color to be the focus of the socks and not the pattern.

I had a bit of a sit com moment last night. While I was watching TV (CSI Miami) suddenly it sounded like someone was trying to open my front door. I went to check and heard more sounds of a key being poked around. Opening the door I discovered my new upstairs neighbors had miscounted their floors. All 3 of us were some what embarrassed. What a way to meet. Later that night I definitely knew they had “found” their place from all the thumping and furniture moving sounds.

Well, time to earn the money to keep the cat. Keep a kickin’ chicken
Libraryminion
* Cats gotta do what cats gotta do - purlpaw

2 comments:

SAM said...

Didn't want to comment on every post, so I just read through a few and decided to say HI. LOVE your cat and the cat graphics are great! Glad you love your yarn.

Rebecca said...

are you going to ALA in new orleans in june? wonder how i can get all the knitting librarians together there? any ideas?

found your site via sp8.